Skip to main content block
:::

About us

  • SinSing District Public Health Center , Kaohsiung City Our center established on May 30th, 1951 at No. 161, Datong 1ST Road of Kaohsiung city, primary services were prevention immunization and clinic. Four staffs were the director and doctor, midwife, nurse, and clerk respectively. Moved to No. 141 , Datong 1ST Road in 1954. In 1961, staffs increased with two health workers.
    In 1979, Kaohsiung city was reform for the municipality directly under the Central Government, thus, two more groups were added to the organization. It moved again to 4F, No. 25 Jhongjheng 3rd Rd (the property tax building of Sinsing district), to strengthen the ability to carry out the government decree of the public health, to improves the performance of serving the public, to pursue every public health and medical treatment and health care business, and with the mission of serving the people. Our institute also bears and serves the people continuously with the most advanced prevention, health care and humane idea.